1. Information collected about visitors/user to the Bidfrailweb site:The Bidfrail web server uses an extended log file format which captures: date and time of visit, referring address (location from which a visitor comes to the Bidfrail website), type of Internet browser, and visitor’s IP address.
2. Personal Information collected on the BIDFRAIL website:Several areas of the Bidfrail website ask for personal information. They include the username registration, and registration pages for various online services offered by Bidfrail on the Bidfrail website/mobile application. This list may be expanded without notice. In the event that it is expanded, additional information may be required. In these areas, the user‟s name, address, email address, billing information, and business profile are requested. This information is collected to help us further develop Bidfrail‟s services, to provide users access to various Bidfrail‟s vendor or service provider for e services, and to bill users for those services if users availed them.
3. Manner of use of the user information collected on the Bidfrail websiteThe information collected through the Bidfrail website site helps Bidfrail dentify the type of web site content the customers value most. Bidfrail uses this information to market and improve the Bidfrail website and its services. Bidfrail also use this information to send you email notifications about updates to the Bidfrail website/app, and to contact the users by other means for marketing and other purposes. Bidfrail‟s policy is to not give, sell or otherwise distribute the information collected through this site to third parties outside of Bidfrail and its subsidiaries (unless required by law); provided, however, in some cases Bidfrail may use suppliers to assist Bidfrail in collecting, using or otherwise processing for Bidfrail‟s benefit the information obtained through the Bidfrail website. Bidfrail‟s practice requires its suppliers to conduct such activities consistent with this policy and Bidfrail‟s requirements of maintaining privacy of Bidfrail‟s customers.
4. Use of third party links on the Bidfrail websiteParts of the Bidfrail website consist of products and services hosted by subsidiaries and third-party businesses partner or service provider . When users leave the Bidfrail website to visit one of these sites, the only information transferred to the third-party is the fact that the user came from the Bidfrail website. This practice allows the third-party to monitor their web site traffic, but does not provide them with any information about the users of the Bidfrail website. Bidfrail is not responsible or liable for the independent privacy policies of third-party sites. Users are advised to consult the privacy policies at those third party websites to determine how the user‟s information may be used.
6. SECURITY ALERT- SPAM MAILS Fraudulent Email Alert:You may be receiving reports of fraudulent emails with the subject lines ” Confirmation,” “Verify Info,” Promotion gifts and cheques” “Some important information is missing” and “Please fulfill the documents attached to verify your identity.” The fraudulent email may have an attached file that may contain a virus or other malware. If you receive a message matching this description below, do not open the email or click on the attachment. Delete the email immediately or forward it to the our team.Bidfrail does not request, via unsolicited mail or e-mail, payment or personal information or in Bidfrail custody. If the fraudulent e-mail resulted in financial loss you should contact your banking institution immediately through the appropriate channels. Bidfrail is not responsible for any charges or costs incurred as a result of unauthorized or fraudulent activity that abuses the Bidfrail name, service marks and logos.
Common Warning Signs of Online Scams:
- Unexpected requests for money in return for any services, gifts from a promotion company, often with a sense of
- Requests for personal and/or financial
- Links to misspelled or slightly altered Web-site addresses can be one of modus operandi
- Spelling and grammatical errors or excessive use of capitalization and exclamation
- Claims that you have won a large sum of money in a lottery or
" word by our customers"
If you're thinking about booking local services, think no more and use Bidfrail! It's the best decision you'll be making. Got great deal on plumbers in dwarka
"The overall experience of using BidFrail is very good. Specially the bidding feature makes it better than any other app of similar kind,I got the best deal on photographers
"The overall experience of using BidFrail is very good. Specially the bidding feature makes it better than any other app of similar kind,I got the best deal
"The overall experience of using BidFrail is very good , i have got great deal on electricians
- Dwarka Sector-19, Delhi,110075
- [email protected]
- WhatsApp Us